Welcome to Citizens Advice Wigan Borough
Outside the borough?
Please Note -
For those living outside of Wigan Borough, please enter your postcode or town in the search box below to find your local Citizens Advice office.
Make a difference
Citizens Advice is a charity that provides a vital service for thousands of people living across Wigan and Leigh. But to do so, we need YOU to help us support your community by volunteering with us.
So join us today and make a difference to hundreds of peoples' lives -- and your own.
Get in touch
Call: 01942 709 709
What to expect when visiting us
- A welcoming reception
- An understanding approach and sufficient time to attend to your case
- A free service that is confidential, impartial, and non-judgemental
- A service that is available to all regardless of class, race, gender, sexual identity, culture or income
- Information that is accurate, unbiased and presented in a clear manner
- Provision of written notes, booklets or Information System printouts where appropriate
- Assistance in planning future action where necessary
- Effective referral of cases to other organisations when appropriate
- Effective application of the complaints procedure, if invoked