Welcome to Citizens Advice Wigan Borough
On Thursday 23rd and 30th May, our drop-in service at Magnum House will be closed for both days. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
Update: Unfortunately none of our advisers will be available on Thursday 23rd May, meaning drop-ins will also be closed on that day. Drop-ins at Magnum House will resume running on Thursdays as normal after these two dates.
How to get help
If you wish to seek advice by email, please use our contact form as it will allow us to help you more quickly.
For advice over the phone, you can call our Adviceline on 0300 3309 077. More info on this page.
If you're thinking of dropping in, please see our drop-ins page for opening times at our offices and outreaches.
Make a difference
Citizens Advice Wigan Borough is a charity that provides a vital service for thousands of people living across Wigan and Leigh. But to do so, we need YOU to help us support your community by volunteering with us.
So join us today and make a difference to hundreds of peoples' lives -- and your own.
Get in touch
Call: 01942 709 709
What to expect when visiting us
- A welcoming reception
- An understanding approach and sufficient time to attend to your case
- A free service that is confidential, impartial, and non-judgemental
- A service that is available to all regardless of class, race, gender, sexual identity, culture or income
- Information that is accurate, unbiased and presented in a clear manner
- Provision of written notes, booklets or Information System printouts where appropriate
- Assistance in planning future action where necessary
- Effective referral of cases to other organisations when appropriate
- Effective application of the complaints procedure, if invoked
Outside the borough?
Please Note -
For those living outside of Wigan Borough, please enter your postcode or town in the search box below to find your local Citizens Advice office.