This is an Administrative role, providing support our benefit and debt caseworkers. By providing high quality support to our caseworkers, you will enhance the service offered to our clients and help us to meet funders needs.
Role of a caseworker assistant
This role involves:
- Follow up clients to ascertain the outcomes of advice.
- Recording outcomes.
- Closing files.
- Completing file reviews.
- Assisting with form applications.
- Completing evaluations and measuring impact.
- Researching possible sources of funding for individuals and families in need.
- Completing client satisfaction surveys.
- Following up calls with professionals where necessary.
Personal skills/attributes of a caseworker assistant
- Understanding of the main enquiry issues involved in assessing clients' problems.
- Understanding of the issues affecting society and their implications for clients and service provision.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in main enquiry areas.
- Ability to use IT e.g. basic keyboard / data entry skills / navigation of the Citizens Advice website.
- Friendliness and approachability.
- Sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to access relevant signposting information including electronic and written materials.
- Understanding of the service Aims and Principles